I've got a Lumia 640 LTE with ridiculous 'live picture' how can I get rid of it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I've got a Lumia 640 LTE and the camera has got that horrible and ridiculous 'live image' which means that you can never capture a moment as a photo because it has passed by the time it's finished taking that stupid one second video. I've set that feature to OFF in the camera settings but it will not turn it off. What can I do to get rid of this other than dump this phone and buy a non-microsoft one.

ananve

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Calm down. About taking 1 sec video before you press shutter, that's how it works. And also how other non-microsoft phones living Image works.

If you want to turn the function off, just do it. Then close and reopen the app. It would be gone.

Try this and come back

Posted from my Surface 3 running W10

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've got a Lumia 640 LTE and the camera has got that horrible and ridiculous 'live image' which means that you can never capture a moment as a photo because it has passed by the time it's finished taking that stupid one second video. I've set that feature to OFF in the camera settings but it will not turn it off. What can I do to get rid of this other than dump this phone and buy a non-microsoft one.

make sure you've also checked for app updates in store

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon