How can I get rid of the comments on Spotlight pictures?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Recently, on the Windows Spotlight lock screen, I am seeing silly comments that are right in the way of the picture. I liked the Spotlight lock screen but not with these trite quotes and other dumb comments blocking the view. Can I turn them off while still keeping Spotlight?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Recently, on the Windows Spotlight lock screen, I am seeing silly comments that are right in the way of the picture. I liked the Spotlight lock screen but not with these trite quotes and other dumb comments blocking the view. Can I turn them off while still keeping Spotlight?

Unfortunately, no. That level of customization is not available with the Spotlight app.

I didn't realize they were that intrusive? If you'd like to, you can download the spotlight images and make a loop of lockscreen images yourself. It wouldn't be quite as cool because the images wouldn't be brand new every day.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

can you share a screen shot? I haven't seen that

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon