Recently, on the Windows Spotlight lock screen, I am seeing silly comments that are right in the way of the picture. I liked the Spotlight lock screen but not with these trite quotes and other dumb comments blocking the view. Can I turn them off while still keeping Spotlight?
    08-19-2016 01:34 PM
    Recently, on the Windows Spotlight lock screen, I am seeing silly comments that are right in the way of the picture. I liked the Spotlight lock screen but not with these trite quotes and other dumb comments blocking the view. Can I turn them off while still keeping Spotlight?
    Unfortunately, no. That level of customization is not available with the Spotlight app.

I didn't realize they were that intrusive? If you'd like to, you can download the spotlight images and make a loop of lockscreen images yourself. It wouldn't be quite as cool because the images wouldn't be brand new every day.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Unfortunately, no. That level of customization is not available with the Spotlight app.

I didn't realize they were that intrusive? If you'd like to, you can download the spotlight images and make a loop of lockscreen images yourself. It wouldn't be quite as cool because the images wouldn't be brand new every day.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-19-2016 02:13 PM
    can you share a screen shot? I haven't seen that

08-21-2016 12:57 PM