In the bottom right hand corner of my desktop home page, the icons that should be there like; sound, time, date, settings etc. Are not there. It is just completely blank. I have tried many different methods to try and recover them, but with no success. Someone please help me!!
    08-20-2016 09:12 PM
    In the bottom right hand corner of my desktop home page, the icons that should be there like; sound, time, date, settings etc. Are not there. It is just completely blank. I have tried many different methods to try and recover them, but with no success. Someone please help me!!
    System> Settings & notifications > Turn System Icons on and off.
    Clock > on

.--------.
    / A TIP \
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    System> Settings & notifications > Turn System Icons on and off.
    Clock > on

.--------.
    / A TIP \
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-20-2016 10:29 PM