Hello, I have Windows 10 on my PC, I wanted to know why in my toolbar can not appear the icon of the app every time I want to open it (apps like the post mail, the image app, the microsoft edge, etc.)
    Also, at the launch bar, it does not appear the "life at a glance" and "play and explore" kit. (that contains all the apps of the new system...like the store or the xbox games, etc)
    08-20-2016 09:16 PM
    Hello, I have Windows 10 on my PC, I wanted to know why in my toolbar can not appear the icon of the app every time I want to open it (apps like the post mail, the image app, the microsoft edge, etc.)
    Also, at the launch bar, it does not appear the "life at a glance" and "play and explore" kit. (that contains all the apps of the new system...like the store or the xbox games, etc)
    Update your all display drivers and regular check your windows updates.

-Try to make a new folder in start screen by dragging ' life at a glance' apps to new folder.

----------

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-20-2016 10:18 PM
    you can pin apps to the taskbar if that is what you need: once the app is open, right click it on the taskbar and pin to taskbar
    08-21-2016 11:52 AM