insider program unable to get updates on lumia 630

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

"Please note that if you roll back on some devices like the 630 (by doing a restore) you will not be getting 10, but you will be stuck with 8.1. Installing Windows Insider will not get you 10 as AU is not available for these devices. Just a word of caution on this!"

there is an escape for that? i want to try again windows 10 with anniversary update...
i've exactly a lumia 630 and roll backed on 8.1 for hotspot problems.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
"Please note that if you roll back on some devices like the 630 (by doing a restore) you will not be getting 10, but you will be stuck with 8.1. Installing Windows Insider will not get you 10 as AU is not available for these devices. Just a word of caution on this!"

there is an escape for that? i want to try again windows 10 with anniversary update...

maybe a registry hack but that would be very risky - check in the forums is someone was able to do it.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...-redstone-unsupported-devices-x2x-series.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs