When the backup asks me to insert the last 4 numbers of my phone number to send me the code, it does not work. I never receive the code.
    08-25-2016 05:17 AM
    When the backup asks me to insert the last 4 numbers of my phone number to send me the code, it does not work. I never receive the code.
    You must put sim to another phone first, or Slide down the menu and change to Sending a mail and read code on a pc.
    During first installation every phone is unable to get calls / messages
    You must put sim to another phone first, or Slide down the menu and change to Sending a mail and read code on a pc.
    During first installation every phone is unable to get calls / messages
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-25-2016 05:22 AM
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-25-2016 08:44 AM