Hi,

I am looking for an application that for certain hours (mostly for the night) will cut off wifi, bluetooth, gps and synchronization and than will start this services back in scheduled time.

Thanks
    08-28-2016 12:34 AM
    Hi,

I am looking for an application that for certain hours (mostly for the night) will cut off wifi, bluetooth, gps and synchronization and than will start this services back in scheduled time.

Thanks
    I think Cortana does this through active hours
    saras112 likes this.
    08-28-2016 11:45 AM
    hmm I not using cortana - as it is not available in my native language. Really there are no simple app that will cut for wifi/BT/GPS at 10pm and start it back again and 6am ?
    08-29-2016 03:19 PM
    Hi,

Thanks
    Microsoft doesn't allow developers to have that much access to things such as Bluetooth control & WiFi. Quiet hours is built into the operating system, so it is able to manage those kind of things. But if it's not available in your country, then I don't think you have any other option.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-30-2016 07:58 AM
    Microsoft doesn't allow developers to have that much access to things such as Bluetooth control & WiFi. Quiet hours is built into the operating system, so it is able to manage those kind of things. But if it's not available in your country, then I don't think you have any other option.
    wasn't quiet hours separated from Cortana?
    08-30-2016 08:22 AM
    hmm I not using cortana - as it is not available in my native language. Really there are no simple app that will cut for wifi/BT/GPS at 10pm and start it back again and 6am ?
    You can enable Cortana by changing the region on the phone to a supported region like UK
    08-30-2016 08:23 AM
    wasn't quiet hours separated from Cortana?
    I don't recall that being changed. But it's possible. Maybe someone without Cortana can test it?
    08-30-2016 08:48 AM
    I don't recall that being changed. But it's possible. Maybe someone without Cortana can test it?
    I can't see any settings for quiet hours on my surface 3
    08-30-2016 01:50 PM