All my other devices are connecting to the wi-fi network, but whenever I try to connect after the upgrade it says your phone cannot connect to the wi-fi network. I have tried restarting the phone and the router, also deleted the network and tried to connect it. I have tried to change the MAC filter address of my router. Please help, I am in a big trouble. Is there any solution? Or the only solution is to revert to windows 8.1?
    08-28-2016 09:52 PM
    I have faced the same problem on lumia 535, try upgrading to latest build.
    08-28-2016 10:19 PM
    All my other devices are connecting to the wi-fi network, but whenever I try to connect after the upgrade it says your phone cannot connect to the wi-fi network. I have tried restarting the phone and the router, also deleted the network and tried to connect it. I have tried to change the MAC filter address of my router. Please help, I am in a big trouble. Is there any solution? Or the only solution is to revert to windows 8.1?
    can you change the password on the router?

Are you able to connect to any other wifi network?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-30-2016 05:39 AM
    can you change the password on the router?

Are you able to connect to any other wifi network?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-30-2016 05:40 AM