when I connect to screen mirroring device my laptop screen goes black. The screen mirroring device screen also stay black, it does show it is loading but it never mirrors laptop. Need to enable laptop screen to mirror not turn off.
    08-30-2016 05:15 PM
    when I connect to screen mirroring device my laptop screen goes black. The screen mirroring device screen also stay black, it does show it is loading but it never mirrors laptop. Need to enable laptop screen to mirror not turn off.
    I'm assuming you're trying to project the laptop screen on another screen?
    On the action centre, there should be an action for project screen - select the duplicate display option

If this is something else entirely, kindly share more info

Thank you

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-31-2016 01:02 AM
    -To choose what you see on each screen:
    Tap or click Project, and then choose one of these options:
    1.PC screen only. Youll see everything on your PC. (When you're connected to a wireless projector, this option changes to Disconnect.)
    2.Duplicate. Youll see the same things on both screens.
    3.Extend. You'll see everything spread over both screens, and you can drag and move items between the two.
    4.Second screen only. Youll see everything on the connected screen. Your other screen will be blank.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-31-2016 01:52 AM