I am at a conference and for the last several days, I have used OneNote on my Surface 3 to take notes and pictures. I am current at the conference and tried to access OneNote and I got the error message 0x8007005 and it won't let me access my notes. To say that I am frustrated is an understatement. I need access to these notes for my work as I need to report back.

I tried access OneNote by pressing the windows icon and then pressing OneNote. I have also tried to access it using Cortana.

I have restarted my computer several times and shut it down completely twice and I still get the same error message. Please tell me how I can get access to my notes.

Thanks,

Julie
    08-31-2016 08:20 AM
    I am at a conference and for the last several days, I have used OneNote on my Surface 3 to take notes and pictures. I am current at the conference and tried to access OneNote and I got the error message 0x8007005 and it won't let me access my notes. To say that I am frustrated is an understatement. I need access to these notes for my work as I need to report back.

I tried access OneNote by pressing the windows icon and then pressing OneNote. I have also tried to access it using Cortana.

I have restarted my computer several times and shut it down completely twice and I still get the same error message. Please tell me how I can get access to my notes.

Thanks,

Julie
    can you check for app updates? And if you onenote installed as part of office, you can try repairing onenote - go to control panel, uninstall programs - select office and select repair

But before all that, can you open onenote using a different internet connection?
    08-31-2016 11:09 AM
  3. Live To Play Here in Florida's Avatar
    RESOLUTION: Your Microsoft OneDrive Account is frozen. Even though your email may be working you must login to your OneDrive and Unfreeze your account.
    12-28-2017 11:54 AM