When I do the same search using IE everything work fine? This problem started when I updated Windows 10 with the anniversary release.
    08-31-2016 09:54 AM
    When I do the same search using IE everything work fine? This problem started when I updated Windows 10 with the anniversary release.
    I believe I had answered you before: check the integrity of the OS using a SFC scan and also check for updates for OS and apps
    08-31-2016 11:12 AM
    Yes you did answer before and I have check for updates and the only update was the anniversary update. This problem only happens in Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox work just fine. I will run SFC scan. Thank you for your response.
    08-31-2016 12:13 PM
    Yes you did answer before and I have check for updates and the only update was the anniversary update. This problem only happens in Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox work just fine. I will run SFC scan. Thank you for your response.
    when you say image results, this is google search image rsults or bing or something else?
    08-31-2016 01:50 PM
    The results are from a Edge search. I then click "images" which uses Bing to displayed the pictures. If I left click any image the screen first dims and then goes black, white, black, white than black and reboots. I have run SFC and all is OK no problems.
    08-31-2016 02:18 PM
    The results are from a Edge search. I then click "images" which uses Bing to displayed the pictures. If I left click any image the screen first dims and then goes black, white, black, white than black and reboots. I have run SFC and all is OK no problems.
    try with Google search and see if the same problem happens
    09-01-2016 08:29 AM