Leaving Insider Programs

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My xBox I will do by just restoring the xbox and not re-downloading the dashboard app.
But I have a 950Xl build 14905 and just wonder how best to do it, device recovery tool, or restore phone from the phone itself (which I guess cant roll back OS numbers)?

mpjones

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
In case anyone wonders why, I am very close to giving up with Windows Mobile 10, I just want to make sure that the insider program isnt the reason (with the lower user experience you get from it).

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My xBox I will do by just restoring the xbox and not re-downloading the dashboard app.
But I have a 950Xl build 14905 and just wonder how best to do it, device recovery tool, or restore phone from the phone itself (which I guess cant roll back OS numbers)?

WDRT and then follow official updates and core app updates. If you make a hard reset, you'll install last downloaded build.
It's a quite long process, includin all caching and updating and syncin data (same as desktops)
First of all, leave program via Settings -> Insider.

As you wrote, a system can't be downgraded, you can only update it or stop updating till official will get "upper" build #

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes