dropped out of the insider builds as the wifi issue for the last several builds and my experience on the non insider builds is disappointing, after a fresh install maps keeps crashing, camera only launches from side button sometimes, one drive sync is slow, phone app can't here speech after using Bluetooth unless I use speaker, battery life lost 70% in 6 hours, these are issues I had today alone
    How can the released os have more issues than insider builds which you would expect some bugs
    09-03-2016 01:37 PM
    Sorry to say this but I am seriously impressed with how my 950XL is working I was on standard build and only recently went to insiders preview build.

I know you have said you have done a fresh install, so you have nothing to lose by doing a hard reset, got to be worth a try.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-03-2016 02:09 PM
    dropped out of the insider builds as the wifi issue for the last several builds and my experience on the non insider builds is disappointing, after a fresh install maps keeps crashing, camera only launches from side button sometimes, one drive sync is slow, phone app can't here speech after using Bluetooth unless I use speaker, battery life lost 70% in 6 hours, these are issues I had today alone
    How can the released os have more issues than insider builds which you would expect some bugs
    try the factory reset without restore or better yet do the reset using windows device recovery tool

Do you have a sd card by any chance?
    09-04-2016 12:54 PM