After the battery drains fully i get it to charge first its vibrate and show the icon of nokia and then a battery that shows charging...but it doesn't on the phone after 1 hour also the phone displays the same.
    What to do pls help?
    09-06-2016 10:59 AM
    After the battery drains fully i get it to charge first its vibrate and show the icon of nokia and then a battery that shows charging...but it doesn't on the phone after 1 hour also the phone displays the same.
    What to do pls help?
    Remove battery. Clean phone and battery copper pins with alcol and dry them, then reassemble.

Clean usb plug and charger. If it doesn't work it might be faulty battery or charger, try a usb cable
    Abhash Pattnayak likes this.
    09-06-2016 11:29 AM
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

What to do pls help?
    which phone model do you have?
    09-12-2016 06:55 AM
    Happened to my lumia 920, after full drain when phone turns off, phone charges 2 hours till turns on. Try connect and leave for couple of hours
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-12-2016 07:56 AM