Looking for a 2 in 1 tablet?

kev0200

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, im looking for a good 2 in 1 tablet, not a flip thing, similar to the surface, Im looking to buy it in the USA, but live in England, I will have around $750 to spend roughly (taking $1000 spending, but might see something I like as well) and was wondering what the best is, not so much for gaming, just general use, one that I can play like store games on, just pick up and view whenever, but with some sort of windows hello service on, like finger print or iris scanner, I have been looking at the Asus transformer pro 3 but cant seem to see when it comes out, so was wondering if anyone had any good ideas? I do see that Microsoft have a offer going with a heawi ( dont know how to spell it) tablet with a free 8 inch tablet, but I arrive in USA on 7th October for 2 weeks and the offer runs out by then? So any good advice would help? Many thanks in advance :)

BMT001

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
What processor do you need? What size screen are you looking for? Backlit keyboard? What you will be doing with it? What kind of battery life do you need? If you can answer some of these I can make some recommendations.

kev0200

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by BMT001
What processor do you need? What size screen are you looking for? Backlit keyboard? What you will be doing with it? What kind of battery life do you need? If you can answer some of these I can make some recommendations.

I have been looking at the intel M processors as don't really need a quick processor, ideally 10 in and above for screen size, as I have a lynx 8 but is too small, ill only really be browsing the internet, answering emails, mind of office like work, but the ability to play good store games and maybe stream my Xbox one, battery life, a good 6+ hours if not more, I have also.just found the Samsung galaxy tab pro that looks interesting, ideally I would need to charge via USB as well many thanks

BMT001

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft has this on sale right now Huawei MateBook Signature Edition 2 in 1 PC, 128GB / Intel Core m5 (Gray) $764.10 I am personally not a fan of the M line of processors. I would look for maybe a surface 3 it an atom which maybe hard with gaming but handle everything else. I have a surface 3 pro 256gb 4mb and it works great. good size at least 8 hrs of battery or I bring a small powerbank with me. I use it roughly 6-7 hours daily and it has a SIM slot so mobile everywhere. You still may consider a convertible as you can get a better procressor for a little less money. I bought my daughter an HP X360 envy i5 skylake for arould $650. I also have a pair of asus i5 ultra flipbooks. upgraded the ram and installed 256ssd they are light thin and fast. I get about 7 hours of mixed use on a charge. HP has a big sale going on now. I just had an 15" ENVY laptop made for me i7 256ssd 16g ram its under 1/2" thick its fast, light and sexy. Even that was only $1000. I know they were closing out some of there 2015 models some with similar specs to mine for around $500. definitely check out techbargains.net deals galore and coupons also. I hope I helped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard