Am I doing something wrong or is twitter out of the people hub now? Can't get it to synch since the app was updated?
    09-10-2016 02:28 AM
    Am I doing something wrong or is twitter out of the people hub now? Can't get it to synch since the app was updated?
    The intergration was removed
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-10-2016 09:10 AM
    WOW! terrible news :(
    for someone using it since WP7, this and lnkedin both are a huge loss to the OS functionality. Im starting to wonder more and more, what is so novel and special about Windows anymore?

really really regret upgrading now.
    saqib qureshi likes this.
    09-10-2016 05:57 PM
    Thanks for info. Really sucks. When i first upgrded to win10 on my 1520 it still had twitter. Then there was another update the next day, the twitter app was updated too. Now completely gone. Integration was the best part of wp7 and above. I can't keep up with telling others what is so cool about windows phone anymore
    09-10-2016 06:12 PM
    WOW! terrible news :(
    for someone using it since WP7, this and lnkedin both are a huge loss to the OS functionality. Im starting to wonder more and more, what is so novel and special about Windows anymore?

really really regret upgrading now.
    Which phone do you have?

Thanks for info. Really sucks. When i first upgrded to win10 on my 1520 it still had twitter. Then there was another update the next day, the twitter app was updated too. Now completely gone. Integration was the best part of wp7 and above. I can't keep up with telling others what is so cool about windows phone anymore
    You have a 1520 so you're eligible for RS2.. this should be adding newer features, so hold on a bit :)
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-10-2016 08:43 PM
    frequent updates, new apps, redesigned settings menu, better action centre, more options for settings and apps, continuum for supported phones, etc
    Deepak likes this.
    09-11-2016 01:42 PM