Twitter integration lost in w10m?

sameersaab

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
WOW! terrible news :(
for someone using it since WP7, this and lnkedin both are a huge loss to the OS functionality. Im starting to wonder more and more, what is so novel and special about Windows anymore?

really really regret upgrading now.

saqib qureshi

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for info. Really sucks. When i first upgrded to win10 on my 1520 it still had twitter. Then there was another update the next day, the twitter app was updated too. Now completely gone. Integration was the best part of wp7 and above. I can't keep up with telling others what is so cool about windows phone anymore

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
WOW! terrible news :(
for someone using it since WP7, this and lnkedin both are a huge loss to the OS functionality. Im starting to wonder more and more, what is so novel and special about Windows anymore?

really really regret upgrading now.

Which phone do you have?

Thanks for info. Really sucks. When i first upgrded to win10 on my 1520 it still had twitter. Then there was another update the next day, the twitter app was updated too. Now completely gone. Integration was the best part of wp7 and above. I can't keep up with telling others what is so cool about windows phone anymore

You have a 1520 so you're eligible for RS2.. this should be adding newer features, so hold on a bit :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

frequent updates, new apps, redesigned settings menu, better action centre, more options for settings and apps, continuum for supported phones, etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234