wifi connected but no internet connection

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows Lumina 950 XL has connected to my secure wifi but has no internet connection. Phone sent in for repair three times each time returned same problem. Last time phone replaced guess what same problem. This is clearly a windows 10 software problem. WHY do windows not fix it? They have more monet than Croesus yet continue to allow customers to have on going problems Steve Jobs would not have tolerated this. Tried phining help line they deny there is a problem and suggest it is my wifi! All my other devices connect and have internet access including my windows phone running windows 8. There are so many posts about this issue why is it not fixed. The phone is useless without wifi internet connection I am certainley not going to updates backups etc over my paid for data bundle.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Windows Lumina 950 XL has connected to my secure wifi but has no internet connection. Phone sent in for repair three times each time returned same problem. Last time phone replaced guess what same problem. This is clearly a windows 10 software problem. WHY do windows not fix it? They have more monet than Croesus yet continue to allow customers to have on going problems Steve Jobs would not have tolerated this. Tried phining help line they deny there is a problem and suggest it is my wifi! All my other devices connect and have internet access including my windows phone running windows 8. There are so many posts about this issue why is it not fixed. The phone is useless without wifi internet connection I am certainley not going to updates backups etc over my paid for data bundle.

A soft reset (or a reboot of both phone and router) alway fixed it temporarly, so you can update to last build in which problem was fixed

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

have you tried adding the network again? Or have you tried a different wifi network? 19 times out of 20, adding the network again solves the problem and the other time it can be the wifi itself

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2