How do i re-link Skype to messenging for Win phone 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I received an email last night stating that I could update my phone to win phone 10, I did and loved the way it integrated Skype into the basic functionality of the system. After an update this evening, it seems that the option that I enjoyed isn't there anymore and I cannot figure out how to get it back (linked), if there is even a way. I would love to have that option back if it is possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I received an email last night stating that I could update my phone to win phone 10, I did and loved the way it integrated Skype into the basic functionality of the system. After an update this evening, it seems that the option that I enjoyed isn't there anymore and I cannot figure out how to get it back (linked), if there is even a way. I would love to have that option back if it is possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

that used to be a feature for the threshold branch of the mobile OS but in the new redstone branch that was removed due to battery issues
however, it appears to be coming back but in a different manner

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium