How to fix wide spaced desktop icons after Windows 10 update!?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello all

My computer just updated and now all my desktop icons have a super wide spacing. The icons are not stretched, but when I mouse over them the selection box is 8x the icon width. In addition to that, most of the icons are now overllapping. All desktop icon options do nothing and display scaling does nothing but make them bigger or smaller.

Help!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello all

My computer just updated and now all my desktop icons have a super wide spacing. The icons are not stretched, but when I mouse over them the selection box is 8x the icon width. In addition to that, most of the icons are now overllapping. All desktop icon options do nothing and display scaling does nothing but make them bigger or smaller.

Help!

Join our forums and tell us what was the update? Are you an Insider? Did you force update your device to the latest Anniversary update?

did you try reinstalling the graphics driver? please answer all sbove questions , to do that please join our forums:> http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/310085-join-windows-central-community.html

:)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello all

Help!

can you try removing one icon and adding it back to see if that makes a difference?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2