As few days left for Bing rewards in India to end on September 30th, not showing option to redeem cr

raju192

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I have 1169 Bing Credits. As the dashboard showing as " Please note that this program will end on September 30th. After that, you will no longer be able to earn or redeem Credits".
As very few days left, Though I have 1169 credits, The dashboard not showing option to redeem the Credits. Does anyone know how to redeem the bing credits (india) ?

raju192

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
In the dashboard's FAQ, "for any other questions or info 'Contact bing rewards support' " option is there but clicking on the link taking me to 'Feedback about bing' page. There, there is no option to mail them. Only showing suggest, like, dislike feedback options and showing as don't include personal info. Don't know how to contact them directly via mail.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
In the dashboard's FAQ, "for any other questions or info 'Contact bing rewards support' " option is there but clicking on the link taking me to 'Feedback about bing' page. There, there is no option to mail them. Only showing suggest, like, dislike feedback options and showing as don't include personal info. Don't know how to contact them directly via mail.

I couldn't find an email but I did find chat support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/contactus/windows/tech-services/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes