I was trying to install recent update of windows 10 but installation process was not successful so I tried to reset my phone.During that process my phone is unable to restart now it shows some format process than it shows a error smiley.....I am also unable to recover it from Lumia recovery process...Is there any solution?Help me plz
    09-26-2016 03:29 PM
    If no resets are working, I'd return it to the Microsoft store.
    09-26-2016 03:54 PM
    Does the Lumia recovery process you mention mean the WDRT? If not, you may be able to recover it by using that.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-26-2016 04:10 PM
    I was trying to install recent update of windows 10 but installation process was not successful so I tried to reset my phone.During that process my phone is unable to restart now it shows some format process than it shows a error smiley.....I am also unable to recover it from Lumia recovery process...Is there any solution?Help me plz
    what happens when you use windows device recovery tool?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-02-2016 05:30 AM