My mobile's MS Lumia 950XL. I can't touch on Facebook app. I mean Facebook app Messenger apps are not working on my phone. I uninstalled it and reinstalled again. But still the same problem. I can't touch on email ID field, password field "Need help" link. After that I installed Facebook beta app.. But it's not working too. What should I do ??? Please help me guys.. Only the problem with Facebook and Messenger app.
    09-27-2016 07:53 AM
    I've had issues with Facebook apps occasionally (Facebook, Messenger & Instagram) where no touch seems to be registered. I restarted my phone and the issues seem to disappear. It has to be something with the Facebook Conversion process imo.
    09-27-2016 07:56 AM
    I restarted so many times, but the problem stays still. What can I do ? It means Facebook is no longer work with my phone ? Is it OS complaint or Facebook app ??
    09-27-2016 08:48 AM
    I am not sure at this point.
    Hard Reset the phone may be the only option sorry to say.
    Jaison John1 likes this.
    09-27-2016 09:33 AM
    Heye.. I don't know what happened. But I just restarted my phone now and tried to install Facebook and Messenger again.. Now it's working. I signed up fb. No problem now. But I fear this problem will come again.

Anyways, thanks my dear fellas for a quick reply. I never happy before, because help's always come around. Thanks for Windows Central and it's members. Thank you guys..
    09-27-2016 09:52 AM
    Heye.. I don't know what happened. But I just restarted my phone now and tried to install Facebook and Messenger again.. Now it's working. I signed up fb. No problem now. But I fear this problem will come again.

Anyways, thanks my dear fellas for a quick reply. I never happy before, because help's always come around. Thanks for Windows Central and it's members. Thank you guys..
    it's an issue with the app, the OS is not the problem
    Jaison John1 likes this.
    10-02-2016 04:14 AM