When I try to install the app it tells me that this app isn't available for my device, however I see that others with wp8.2 have installed it.
    09-27-2016 12:15 PM
    It was previously supported; however, a few months ago they dropped support and unless you already had it installed it cant be used.
    It was previously supported; however, a few months ago they dropped support and unless you already had it installed it cant be used.
    Chintan Gohel and libra89 like this.
    09-27-2016 10:15 PM
    When I try to install the app it tells me that this app isn't available for my device, however I see that others with wp8.2 have installed it.
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-02-2016 04:07 AM
    If you had it installed, you can look in your app library (option in store) and scroll down to find it. Then install it. This works (by using a link to the app in the store) but when you try to log into life360, you can only put in your email address, then the app crashes. I have tried installing on all the different builds and can't find one that works. Life360 only works when it has been installed and you move builds. Don't reset phone or you lose ability to login. Unless someone has a workaround or the build that works.
    11-11-2016 07:13 AM