Hi, im having a problem with my ThinkPad E550 that i bought early this year, i was watching a movie then I've put it on sleep mode but when i came back to turn it on the screen was blank so i had to push and hold on the power button to turn it off and then i tried turning it back on and the screen was blank for 20 seconds then the lenovo bootup screen came on and its been stuck on that screen for ever, i clicked on enter to interrupt normal start up to check my hardware in the lenovo diagnostics screen and everything was ok, please someone help .
    09-27-2016 02:53 PM
    Which windows you got
    09-28-2016 04:58 AM
    I have the windows 10 lastest update, updated it 3 days ago and i got it to work again by turning it off for a couple of hours and then starts auto repairing but when i booted it up it was laggy and slow and everytime i touch the touchpad the letter "F" gets typed by itself please help.
    09-28-2016 12:16 PM
    I have the windows 10 lastest update, updated it 3 days ago and i got it to work again by turning it off for a couple of hours and then starts auto repairing but when i booted it up it was laggy and slow and everytime i touch the touchpad the letter "F" gets typed by itself please help.
    when it is on, try performing a disc check and also a sfc scan
    09-29-2016 07:43 AM