Best native UWP budgeting app comparable to YNAB?

real0395

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have been a YNAB (you need a budget) software user for a few years now and I love it. For those that don't know, it's budgeting software. There is a desktop application and iOS and Android apps obviously, but no W10/W10M version. Now, they are starting to transition to a subscription web-based application instead of a desktop application, but I am not personally ready to switch to it until it's more developed.

The best 3rd party W10/W10M app I found is NABit, which is actually very good but I've recently been searching for a comparable feature rich app to YNAB and the closest one I've found is called Money Tracker Pro by K-Tech Systems Ltd. It has many features on par with YNAB, but the only gripe I have is the way they designed the budget system, otherwise everything else is almost on par. I love the way YNAB does it. I can't mimic it in Money Tracker Pro without it being a very tedious task.

For those who love budgeting and are familiar with YNAB, do you have any suggestions/found any budgeting UWP apps for both mobile and pc that is as good or almost as good as YNAB?

Thanks!

Edit: I put this under ask a question because it didn't seem to belong to just windows 10 or windows 10 mobile...but I will maybe move it to one of those forums if that's more appropriate.

real0395

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks techiez, I have trialed that one before but I prefer NABit over that and I use it everyday. To clarify, I'm not looking for a 3rd party app for YNAB but a stand alone native UWP budgeting app that is as good as YNAB. Thanks though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes