What is wrong with my laptop?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello,
I'm having DELL laptop and i have some problems and i don't know where to ask so i am searching for help. My laptop is running only on charger without battery for over a year without any problems and suddenly my pc turns off and i cant turn it on again. After the windows loading at startup i get black screen. And after i turn it off and turn it on again I get Automatic repair and it says that windows didn't started correctly. I tried reinstalling the windows many times but still the same problem. The last time i reinstalled the windows after 5 minutes on the desktop it freezes everything and i hear a lot noise inside and it heats up a lot. I saw in Task Manager at processes that DISK was 100% and it was red. I tried everything, cleaned up the dust inside, CHKDSK, changed the hard disk and still got the problem. Any help?

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Welcome to Windows Central. I agree with @PlexusCV . Creating a Linux bootable flash drive is a excellent suggestion. If Linux will run without problems, you will have eliminated all hard ware except your hard drive. I think I'm right about that. @PlexusCV can correct me if that's not true. Things that make noise are hard drives and fans.:wink: As was suggested in above reply. It's very possible that your PC is over heating and the noise is coming from your fan!
Very nice reply @ PlexusCV
If you need more help, please register on the forum so you can reply to this thread!
http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/310085-join-windows-central-community.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett