Windows insider problems

Victor Harshman

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Losing mobile data daily on my Lumia Icon.
I'm using Straight Talk as a provider and every once in a while I lose my mobile data and have to call Straight Talk to have my mobile data reset but with this preview build 15024.38 I'm losing it daily.
Can I roll back to 8.1 and then just get the anniversary update it was stable then.
Help

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
sorry about the poor experience, you seem to be on windows 10 mobile Insider- Release Preview Ring. you could tell us the right OS build as the one mentioned by you ( preview build 15024.38 ) isn't correct.

First of all, you dont need insiders to upgrade to windows 10 as Microsoft has made the lumia icon eligible for windows 10 mobile upgrade using the upgrade advisor. Also yes you could roll back to wp 8.1 by using Windows Device Recovery Tool ( W.D.R.T.) , You only need to follow the in-app commands and your device will be flashed to the latest software available on servers.

Victor Harshman

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks so much I'll do that today.
Yes I got the build wrong I was reading off the Extras & Info Core Build ID # but I found another ID # from a app I have called Hardware Test 10.0.14977.0 is this the correct #
Thanks
Victor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi