Is Microsoft Rewards having issues right now?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have tried to do my searches for the PC and mobile app but my points are not appearing. This has been going on since 10am. Is Microsoft Rewards having a problem right now?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
It's been down for me all Saturday.
Hi friend! I confess! I don't know what this program is all about. I search for answers and post what I think might help the OP. I do not use Bing search!
Thanks for joining this thread! Team work is good my friend! You are appreciated!:wink: You are always welcome on threads where I'm replying!:grin:

Rupert Holmes

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I reported this to Rewards Support, the following is their reply. After two days, Rewards*started working again for me*on Monday at 1AM. There has been no additional follow-up.

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
We gather that you are currently not earning Rewards points through your searches. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We would like to inform you that we are now working with our Product Group to investigate this issue further. Be assured that we are diligently working to fix this issue.
We understand how important this is for you and we appreciate your continued patience as we endeavor to resolve this matter.
We'll provide you with updates as they become available.
The Microsoft Rewards Team

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar