The Microsoft Rewards Program is seemingly back to normal, with users getting up to 30 points per reward again

naddy69

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
"Consequently, several users highlighted that they no longer found Microsoft's Chromium-based browser Edge useful, further indicating that they were mainly using the browser because of Microsoft Rewards."

Translation: Some number of people are only using Edge because they are paid to do so. Rather than lose users, MS will continue to pay people to use Edge.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Edge.

Personally, I use Edge all the time when I am using Windows. I have all the rewards/tracking/Copliot stuff turned off, so I am not being paid to use it.

TheFerrango

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
"Consequently, several users highlighted that they no longer found Microsoft's Chromium-based browser Edge useful, further indicating that they were mainly using the browser because of Microsoft Rewards."

Translation: Some number of people are only using Edge because they are paid to do so. Rather than lose users, MS will continue to pay people to use Edge.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Edge.

Personally, I use Edge all the time when I am using Windows. I have all the rewards/tracking/Copliot stuff turned off, so I am not being paid to use it.
I know I am. Or to be more precise, I'm using Bing because I'm been "paid" to. Firefox is still my browser for personal use, and Edge is the default for anything work related.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria