Microsoft guts its Rewards Program further by raising redemption points for Xbox and other third-party gift cards

Luuthian

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Just get a part time job. The amount of time you need to put in to earning the rewards is like $5 in xbox credit for every 10-15 hours spent. Terrible return in time spent on the effort and downloading miscellaneous Gamepass games. Worse, if you don't actively try then passively you'll take forever to earn anything (how many people actually want to change their primary search engine to Bing, just for these points? No one, which means you need to put effort in to making junk searches every day and that's your free unpaid time and effort being put to use).

It's a bad program. I used to benefit from this service massively for about 2-3 years early on but those days are over. Use the time spent on this program elsewhere

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Just get a part time job. The amount of time you need to put in to earning the rewards is like $5 in xbox credit for every 10-15 hours spent. Terrible return in time spent on the effort and downloading miscellaneous Gamepass games. Worse, if you don't actively try then passively you'll take forever to earn anything (how many people actually want to change their primary search engine to Bing, just for these points? No one, which means you need to put effort in to making junk searches every day and that's your free unpaid time and effort being put to use).

It's a bad program. I used to benefit from this service massively for about 2-3 years early on but those days are over. Use the time spent on this program elsewhere
I've never bothered with Xbox PC games. I can get free games every week from Epic or get sales from GOG and Steam.

Reactions: Luuthian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria