I have microsoft lumia 640, apps not being updated

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

It's been approx. 18 months, I am using this device, I tried to update it with windows 10 however it did not support and I re-installed windows 8.1 at microsoft store. Now some of the apps have been disappeared from store like Amazon also others like flipkart, paytm are not being updated with their latest versions.

Please help to get the issue resolved.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
It's been approx. 18 months, I am using this device, I tried to update it with windows 10 however it did not support and I re-installed windows 8.1 at microsoft store. Now some of the apps have been disappeared from store like Amazon also others like flipkart, paytm are not being updated with their latest versions.

Please help to get the issue resolved.

Amazon has pulled their app for 8.1, I believe. It is also possible that some of the apps you have installed might have changed their minimum requirements.

anon(8098745)

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I would suggest you to kindly update your phone to latest Windows 10 mobile and enjoy the experience that it has to offer.
As stated by @libra89, apps must meet their minimum requirement in order to work properly on your device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon