Video recording not working and stuck whenever i making a video. What is the solution?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

In my lumia 640, video recording is not working properly and stuck everytime and saved videos from lumia camera not playing as it always shows an error.
Details:
*Lumia 640
*Video recording not working properly
*Stuck everytime

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
In my lumia 640, video recording is not working properly and stuck everytime and saved videos from lumia camera not playing as it always shows an error.
Details:
*Lumia 640
*Video recording not working properly
*Stuck everytime

Hello sir.i am sorry that you are facing this problem.
I would want you to do the following things:

1. Go to the store, and check of updates, if the camera app has any. If it does, please update it.
2. go to settings, updates, and check for software updates. If you have any pending ones, update them.
3. If done with one and two, do a soft reset. (press power button and volume down button together for 13 seconds.) the phone will restart. As soon as it does, check the camera app if it is now working.
4. Also, please tell me, have you been using an sd card in your phone? If Yes, then is the video set to be saved in your sd card?
You might want to go to settings, system, and storage and set "save videos and pictures" to phone. Don't forget to "apply" the settings.
Once done, try again using the app, if it works.

5. Once done with all of this, do let me know if it solved the problem.

If it did not, let me know the build number you are on. (the version of windows you are using.)

Also, please join the windows central community. And we will be able to help you better. :)

Good day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos