Thank you for windows central team

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
We all know recently Nokia announce will come back in 2017 with New Android phones and I am Nokia Lover so I will taking Nokia Android phone when will release ( hopefully up to march to all market ).
So I just want to thanks to all people from windows central who always support me with there answer and solve question to related to mobile and help me.
I know its just hard to say Good bye to windows 10 O.S too but after whole 3 years of waiting time still Windows is still not growing as expected.

May be last question but I want to know whether Microsoft care centre ( previously called Nokia care centre ) again rename to Nokia care centre or Nokia may make all things with new?
I know this question is related to both company policy but let to know what people think.

Thanks for reading post and your reply in advance.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
May be last question but I want to know whether Microsoft care centre ( previously called Nokia care centre ) again rename to Nokia care centre or Nokia may make all things with new?

Microsoft "owns" those stores / service centres. HMD is the new company that will be using the Nokia brand. Logically, the answer to your question is HMD will have separate service centres.

Now, if, a deal is struck between Microsoft and HMD, that would be a different matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05