We all know recently Nokia announce will come back in 2017 with New Android phones and I am Nokia Lover so I will taking Nokia Android phone when will release ( hopefully up to march to all market ).
    So I just want to thanks to all people from windows central who always support me with there answer and solve question to related to mobile and help me.
    I know its just hard to say Good bye to windows 10 O.S too but after whole 3 years of waiting time still Windows is still not growing as expected.

May be last question but I want to know whether Microsoft care centre ( previously called Nokia care centre ) again rename to Nokia care centre or Nokia may make all things with new?
    I know this question is related to both company policy but let to know what people think.

Thanks for reading post and your reply in advance.
    aximtreo likes this.
    12-28-2016 04:55 AM
    May be last question but I want to know whether Microsoft care centre ( previously called Nokia care centre ) again rename to Nokia care centre or Nokia may make all things with new?
    Microsoft "owns" those stores / service centres. HMD is the new company that will be using the Nokia brand. Logically, the answer to your question is HMD will have separate service centres.

Now, if, a deal is struck between Microsoft and HMD, that would be a different matter...
    xandros9 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-28-2016 07:14 AM
    We have a dedicated thread for this discussion: Switching platforms? | Thinking of leaving?...comment here!

As per this advice: Who Should Post in Ask a Question? WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Closed
    12-28-2016 10:08 AM