I have recently noticed Windows 10 Mobile has started to capitalise the 'I' for contracted words, usually after a comma. For example, It's gets a capital I every time it follows a comma. This seems incorrect? How do I tell the phone to stop doing this? It never did it before, I don't quite know what I've done to trigger this behaviour. I'll check to see if full Windows does this later, but it is becoming a right chore to keep correcting.

Thanks helpful chums. Any solutions gratefully received.
    01-25-2017 07:24 AM
    UPDATE: I've found the keyboard settings and turned off the option to capitalise the first letter after a full stop. Just in case some bug had happened. Unfortunately, this does not affect the problem (well, since no full stop is involved that's not a big surprise). Still looking for the right option. Any clues folks?
    01-25-2017 01:02 PM
    sounds like its a language pack you downloaded that's the culprit, try changing it to English US by swiping the spacebar left or right and see if that helps
    01-25-2017 02:24 PM
    Nope, I only have the one language on my phone (being UK English). This means swiping won't change anything because there are no other languages installed to switch to (including US English).

I have found that turning off all spelling autocorrection solves the problem, which is odd because it does not then highlight the correct form as a spelling error (it's with a lower case i is in the dictionary). Heck, it just tried the same trick there following a (, I had to correct.

Clearly turning off all autocorrect is not the solution here, but it does impact things. Does that give anyone a clue that could help?
    01-26-2017 07:11 AM
    Oo, I just thought, perhaps there's a way I can re-download the UK Eng lang pack? Perhaps something has gone wrong with it?
    01-26-2017 07:13 AM
    I have problems with the UK English pack too - but haven't bothered myself too much - sometimes the i does not capitalise automatically when I'm swyping

And swyping is still crappy
    libra89 likes this.
    01-27-2017 05:11 AM
    Oo, I just thought, perhaps there's a way I can re-download the UK Eng lang pack? Perhaps something has gone wrong with it?
    If that also does not work, try to delete all the keyboards and download English(United Kingdom).
    01-27-2017 05:33 AM