So I got an old Lumia 930. It's running the latest version of W10 and my battery app says the battery is 100% healthy.

Whenever I use it the battery plummets. Usually by about 30% an hour.

I have turned off:
    nfc
    4g
    No joy. Please help.
    02-01-2017 04:39 PM
    Might simply need a new battery... The previous owner may have put it through a lot of charge cycles and exhausted it...

Another issue might possibly be if you upgraded it to W10M and then did not do a Reset followed by a clean set up from scratch (no restoring a back up). Many agree this is a good way to avoid issues after upgrading...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    did you check battery stats to see applications hogging on your battery. Most times apps I have open and suspended on background still eats battery. Try to minimize background apps
    RumoredNow and pandatree like this.
    02-01-2017 06:32 PM
    Might simply need a new battery... The previous owner may have put it through a lot of charge cycles and exhausted it...

Another issue might possibly be if you upgraded it to W10M and then did not do a Reset followed by a clean set up from scratch (no restoring a back up). Many agree this is a good way to avoid issues after upgrading...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    pandatree likes this.
    02-01-2017 08:24 PM
    The clean reset seems to have worked a charm. Discharges at acceptable rates now. Thanks for your advice!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-03-2017 11:04 AM