How can I use a Windows phone to track a car?

L7man

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
I see that there are several devices that can be placed in a car to track that car using a mobile phone. However all of these devices only seem to work with iPhone and Android smart phones. Are there similar devices that work with Windows phones and what are they?
Thanks.
John.

L7man

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for your response.
What you suggest is a bit like using an old car as a trailer - car much too heavy and in this old windows phone much too large to hide and not water proof.
Surely in the same way that there are tracker devices for iPhones and Androids, there are similar for the Windows phone?
I am a big MS Windows fan and go back a long way with Microsoft; however I am finding staying with MS more and more difficult as there's no one to ask. Apple have their shops and the Androids are well supported by the smart phone providers, however walk in to a phone shop with a Windows phone and nobody seems to know anything about them nor do they want to!
I am well due an upgrade and am currently looking, but am getting very little help BEFORE purchase, so what am I to expect AFTER?
C'mon, we live in a modern world and there's a lot of competition out there - do you mean to tell me that there are no tracking devices that can be linked to Windows phones with an App?
Thanks for your interest.
John.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes