how can i find the reset recovery key for microsoft 640

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i forget my password and i entered my mobile number wrong and i forget my recover e mail adders i reset my mobile but now it is asking the reset recovery key please tell that how can i find it please help me to find it

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i forget my password and i entered my mobile number wrong and i forget my recover e mail adders i reset my mobile but now it is asking the reset recovery key please tell that how can i find it please help me to find it

Ummm... I believe you bricked the phone.

If you don't know
  • the email address for the Microsoft Account you registered under
  • the Password
  • the Backup (recovery) email address
Then you know none of the things required to rectify this situation.

Sorry, it is now that simple.

Last ditch effort is to call these folks: microsoft customer care - Bing, but again, without the required information I doubt they will just hand you the recovery key.

Realistically, this is exactly what someone who found or stole the device would say, "I forgot all my details." This is exactly what Reset Protection is designed to guard against, someone resetting the phone and making use of it when they cannot prove they are the original owner.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon