What Laptop would you recommend for Music Production?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That is a very vague set of requirements and you'll have no issue finding something that meets those requirements. You likely don't need an i7.

I would start thinking about how big a laptop you want, (I like small, my friend likes larger laptops), number and kind of ports. My current laptop has two USB ports but I've seen one with 4 or more. Maybe you need VGA to connect to an old monitor.

They're often designed for various markets. Business lineups like ThinkPad's and Latitude's are meant to be more durable and repairable for fleet deployment. There are higher-end devices like the Surface Book and Dell XPS for consumers who want more.

But at the end of the day, a lower-end Inspiron or Pavilion may just do the job.

Do you want one that can turn into a tablet? but that can introduce more complexity.

sammy mah

May 1, 2018
Visit site
Shobiz, a year later. Did you succed getting a good music production? I am in the same spot at the moment. I am looking for a laptop that will grow with me as i find my music journey. I came across 2 laptops that will be released this month. 2 of them have 6 cores, i7 and have decent RAM. The problem is no one has used them for music production. I saw them as the top picks at https://www.studiogearexperts.com/best-laptop-for-music-production/htm

Should i try these or go for laptops that are already reviewed like the zenbook pro, macbook pro etc. My budget is around$1500

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes