I want use microsoft band 2

But i want to know that can i use whatsapp and instgram on band 2 with help of tiles
    02-25-2017 09:18 PM
    The closest you can get to this is the Band 2 notifications tile. When you enable notifications on the Band 2, any notification that appears on your Windows Phone will appear on the Band 2 as well. That means that, for example, if you get a notification on your Windows Phone from Instagram that same notification will appear on the Band 2, under the notification tile. Please note though, you can only view such notifications. You cannot reply to them, but it's better than nothing.
    The closest you can get to this is the Band 2 notifications tile. When you enable notifications on the Band 2, any notification that appears on your Windows Phone will appear on the Band 2 as well. That means that, for example, if you get a notification on your Windows Phone from Instagram that same notification will appear on the Band 2, under the notification tile. Please note though, you can only view such notifications. You cannot reply to them, but it's better than nothing.
    RumoredNow and libra89 like this.
    02-26-2017 04:54 AM