Unable to connect to WIFI hotspot with 802.1x

locolyric

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
i am using 640 XL in slow ring few days ago. I just switch to 15043 now and my phone brick on windows logo. I hard reset and everything is fine except the wifi.
My working place is using a 802.1x logon method.
Previously in the latest slow ring version, there is an option WIFI (Legacy) would let me access to wifi.
But it seems like no more wifi(Legacy) in 15043.

What can i do to bring back that option?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i am using 640 XL in slow ring few days ago. I just switch to 15043 now and my phone brick on windows logo. I hard reset and everything is fine except the wifi.
Previously in the latest slow ring version, there is an option WIFI (Legacy) would let me access to wifi.

that might be a bug with the fast ring update or there's an update waiting to be installed via store

John Wolf1

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site

If they are using .1X are they expecting a certificate? If they are using peap or TLS or TTLS they would require a certificate to be loaded. Maybe when you wiped it out it cleared the cert.

locolyric

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
for windows device , there is no certificate to be loaded. Only iPad will get the certificate.

Now i am not able to get back the legacy wifi setting and this is so dumb for microsoft to remove that option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire