To those who have an updated win10 mobiles

Renglal Joute

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
As i posted on the last thread i just updated my lumia535 to win10 and theres seem to be some missing features like the last updated detail about apps on the windows store.I want to ask is the new build version updates include the popular updates???

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
As i posted on the last thread i just updated my lumia535 to win10 and theres seem to be some missing features like the last updated detail about apps on the windows store.I want to ask is the new build version updates include the popular updates???
Yes,you will not see last time when app is updated in w10m

Sent from mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
What do you mean!!??

That should be be there. Did you open the Store app and then tap "Downloads and updates" to see if you have any updates?

Tap check for updates and wait for it to stop loading. Under it, you should see a list of your apps that have been recently updated.

It should have the name of the app, the app version number and the date it was last modified.

Renglal Joute

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
That should be be there. Did you open the Store app and then tap "Downloads and updates" to see if you have any updates?

Tap check for updates and wait for it to stop loading. Under it, you should see a list of your apps that have been recently updated.

It should have the name of the app, the app version number and the date it was last modified.
No....i mean in win8.1m store we saw the last updated date under or on the top of the file size(eg.if candy crush is updated it says..lets say..updated on 21-2-2017 something like that).:)but in win10m store there is no such thing!.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
No....i mean in win8.1m store we saw the last updated date under or on the top of the file size(eg.if candy crush is updated it says..lets say..updated on 21-2-2017 something like that).:)but in win10m store there is no such thing!.

What Libra said :) It is sth MS removed and simply never gave us back. I think there was a website we could use to check when apps were last updated? Or I'm thinking about sth else :/

In any case... Many users have asked for the 'last updated' bit to be added again. Whenever MS asks me for feedback about the store, I remind them of this tragedy lol

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
It's too depressing to see how long ago some apps were last maintained? :)

Honestly that would be probably a potential stumbling block for some people would be if they saw the lack of updates in some cases. I definitely miss it though. I always look at that on my Android device when I decide to purchase and or use an app to see the support.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Sadly, this was just one of many things that Microsoft gave us, and then took it away. Put the suggestion in the Feedback Hub, post the link here and we will upvote it.

Tbh I think at this point it has been suggested by enough people. MS just doesn't want to put it back lol

Can't blame them tho. It was more or less just another arrow being used by 'tech journalists' against MS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss