Lumia 520 stuck in flight mode!! Please help!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So I dropped my Lumia and now it is stuck on flight mode! When I try to slide it off from flight mode, it keeps flickering and doesn't really get out of it. I've tried Windows Recovery Tool that downloaded 1.5 gb of data and installed and the problem persists. I'm really frustrated, because I've tried many software and none helps.

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey there,

Well yours seems like a difficult issue. Which windows update are you on?

And I suppose when you have tried softwares to no avail, I can suggest that you

1. Remove your phone simcard/line and return it
2. Restart your phone by "Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10 to 15 seconds). When you feel the vibration, release the buttons, and then immediately press and hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark."
3. If that doesnt work, you might have to save your settings (syncing to your microsoft account), backing up your data on your computer and then a factory reset. Sounds tough for such a small problem but if nothing works then this is the only solution. But take it only if no one else suggests a better idea in this post.

Hope it gets resolved asap. I had the Lumia 520 myself, amazing phone. :)

Pokea

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
To whom it may concern Mr/Mrs.i have the honour to come under your high responsibility inform you that i have big problem in my cellphone Nokia Lumia 520 IMEI: 359994050699678, Code: 059S1T1 the Airplane Mode doesn't go OFF I tryd to reset stil the same problem,Please help to switch off Airplane Mode.info: +27780017760.
Regards
Pokea Francois

Pokea

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
To whom it may concern Mr/Mrs.i have the honour to come under your high responsibility inform you that i have big problem in my cellphone Nokia Lumia 520 IMEI: 359994050699678, Code: 059S1T1 the Airplane Mode doesn't go OFF I tryd to reset stil the same problem,Please help to switch off Airplane Mode.info: +27780017760.
Regards
Pokea Francois

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills