my Nokia 1520 is stuck in Airplane mode.

nathan garcia

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I have the Nokia RM940 model 1520 and was on Denim 8.1 when problem began. it worked fine then one day went into airplane mode and will not go off it toggles itself back on. Ive done a reset ive done the update then the update to windows 10 using the app upgrade advisor on the windows phone... it still is in airplane mode. How do i Fix i tried the Nokia software recovery tool it doesnt work .

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, check out this link. Hope it helps.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/n...d-defective-microphone-usb-daughterboard.html

However, be very careful when removing the backpanel. If you bend the touch panel and screen even slightly, it may get damaged. In my case, the three capacitive buttons stopped working. Also, remove connections like battery connector very carefully and slowly.

Originally posted by nathan garcia
I have the Nokia RM940 model 1520 and was on Denim 8.1 when problem began. it worked fine then one day went into airplane mode and will not go off it toggles itself back on. Ive done a reset ive done the update then the update to windows 10 using the app upgrade advisor on the windows phone... it still is in airplane mode. How do i Fix i tried the Nokia software recovery tool it doesnt work .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon