Is the new Logitech MX Master 2S mouse worth the £30 premium over the regular Logitech MX Master?

a1mark

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Is the new Logitech Master 2S mouse worth the £30 premium (£89.99 on Amazon) over the regular Logitech Amazon MX mouse?

Just read the Windows Central review fom the end of May and was about to pay £59.99 for the mouse only to be directed to a "newer" 2S model but at £89.99. Is it worth it?

DCW1000

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I have the Master 2S and consider it both overpriced and unreliable. If it routinely allowed one to mouse automatically -- as promised -- from screen to screen on three different computers, I'd appreciate it more than I do. Sadly, sometimes the cursor gets stuck at the edge of screen 1 and won't move into screen 2 even though all options have been set to permit that action. Then I have to flip the mouse over and push the button to engage the connection with device number two, after which the mouse will work on the second machine exactly as a mouse should. I have had to re-pair the mouse with the different computers more than once, and even so performance is iffy.

I am happy to say that the ergonomics are terrific. This is what a major mouse should feel like under your hand. It's the multi-screen functionality where the device falls down

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3