ADUC not displaying all advanced tabs

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello,

I have logged onto my windows 10 computer this morning and I find that the tabs on user properties in ADUC are not showing.

The tabs I am missing:
General, Address, Account, Profile, Telephones, Organization, Sessions, Remote Control, Remote Desktop Services Profile, COM+, Member Of, Password Replication, Dial-In, Environment

The tabs I have got at the moment:
Security, Environment, Sessions, Remote Control, Remote Desktop Services Profile, COM+

I was able to access the missing tabs on Friday.

Some key points that I troubleshooted with:
- ADVANCED FEATURES in turned in within the VIEW menu of ADUC

- Running ADUC as domain admin

- Every option under Remote Server Administration Tools (in windows features) is ticked

- Logged onto ADUC on another users machine using my domain admin account and I have all the tabs I usually had access to

- Logged onto domain controller using my domain admin account and I had all the tabs I usually had access to

- Noticed that windows update KB2693643 was installed on Friday. So to troubleshoot I attempted to uninstall it thinking the issue was the update, but as my computer turned on, it said it could not install updates and reverted back (before I uninstalled this windows update)

- tsuserex.dll is located in C:\Windows\System32

- tsuserex.dll.mui is located in C:\Windows\System32\en-US

- tsuserex.dll has been unregistered then re-registered (whilst ADUC is not open)

Please can you help resolve this??

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon