How do I resolve this particular hashtag issue?

marianabctubie

Feb 2, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help with this. I've got an Instagram account and a few days ago I received a message saying I should reset my password due to suspicious activity on the account. I've done so. I've also changed the email address and received an email to confirm my account.
However, now every time I post on Instagram, I am able to post text but can't use any hashtags!?
If I try to add an hashtag, this message comes up:

'Action blocked. Based on previous use of this feature, your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. This block will expire on 08.02.2018. We will restrict certain content actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we've made a mistake.'

I am then given two options: 'OK', or 'Report Problem'. I've pressed report problem several times, but nothing happens apart from a message saying 'Thanks for reporting this problem'. I've already emailed Instagram but they said the probability of someone getting back to me is very low.

Has anyone ever had similar problems? How can I fix this? I can't wait until the 8th February, as I need to fully access the account for my work on a daily basis. I've also tried this yesterday night and one of the times it actually said 'this block will expire on 20.02.2020!!!!' 2020????

I can't wait that long!!! Haha.

If anyone could help with this that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes