Win10 disk full

BmwIraq

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Can anyone help me with my computer it is so slow ihave checked taskmanger and the disk was full and no mater what ido it is always full itried so many methods but the only method that worked was getting back to win8.1 but idont like win8 and iwant to stay on win10 can anyone help me please?

BmwIraq

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
707ffa1b5d812a25775b844f49c3a14f.jpg

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
This js is the third time i format the computer and that still happens

If you are running Windows 10 Pro, there is a work around in slowing down and cherry picking updates for a limited time.

In the search box type in WinVer and you will be able to see which version of Windows you are running.

If you are running windows 10 pro:

www.windowscentral.com/how-stop-updates-installing-automatically-windows-10

NB: However the notify to download and notify to install has been changed to notify to download and to auto install...

By using this method (linked) alongside this troubleshooter:

download.microsoft.com/download/f/2/2/f22d5fdb-59cd-4275-8c95-1be17bf70b21/wushowhide.diagcab

You can remove an update for a set time, I believe it may be a few months unless the update is completely pulled from the update stream. As I have had faulty updates still download after being removed, fortunately Microsoft has now added remove driver updates from Windows Update. Which has been the bane of sanity for IT admins and the tech savy. As these driver updates for some system configuration causes a tonne of issues.

Unfortunately on Windows 10 home you don't really have much of an option other than to defer upgrades for a set time.

The difference between an "update" and "upgrade" is that the former updates system files for performance and bug fixes thus does not include new features or UX changes. An upgrade is a system wide update including performance, bug fixes, new features, UX changes.

Also in regards to your issue, generally what happens is that when an update is installed and you have a heavily fragmented mechanical hard drive you will notice complete system slow downs. I would recommed downloading something like AUS logics disk defrag or if you want something more advanced, DiskTrix Ultimate defrag.

However if you have an SSD, than it's a sign that you need to replace your SSD asap as it could give out any time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon