window store error code 805a0190

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Each time I want to access my window store in my Nokia Lumia 1020, I keep getting this error code 805a0190. I have done soft reset and nothing happened. I went ahead to do hard reset on my phone and yet the error is still occurring. I need help to solve this problem

FXQA

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
I've started to have the same exact problem with my Nokia Lumia 920. I feel it's part of MSFT plan to discontinue Windows phones. Too bad, I've been a great fan of Microsoft, I just wished they did things better like providing early notifications on the phone about their plans and providing a solution to transfer all our data to Android or iPhone. Another solution could be to allow us to access the phone's full memory and the apps' memory so we can extract all the data.

@Microsoft, pls help, pls extend the store life for a few more months or provide us with solutions to transition easily to other platforms.

if Microsoft doesn't help, then I will not trust its future services anymore, especially those that needs my data, as they are showing they don't care about their customers and fans. The last thing a user want is to have all his or her "data life" ditched away without ways to save and transfer to other platforms.
I would support and push all state representatives to push laws to regulate tech companies as utilities from now on.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Each time I want to access my window store in my Nokia Lumia 1020, I keep getting this error code 805a0190. I have done soft reset and nothing happened. I went ahead to do hard reset on my phone and yet the error is still occurring. I need help to solve this problem

Are you using W10M or WP8.1? If it's Windows Phone 8.1 then MS discontinued the Store recently and so you will always get that error.

You have to upgrade your phone to W10M in this case.

I've started to have the same exact problem with my Nokia Lumia 920. I feel it's part of MSFT plan to discontinue Windows phones. Too bad, I've been a great fan of Microsoft, I just wished they did things better like providing early notifications on the phone about their plans and providing a solution to transfer all our data to Android or iPhone. Another solution could be to allow us to access the phone's full memory and the apps' memory so we can extract all the data.

@Microsoft, pls help, pls extend the store life for a few more months or provide us with solutions to transition easily to other platforms.

if Microsoft doesn't help, then I will not trust its future services anymore, especially those that needs my data, as they are showing they don't care about their customers and fans. The last thing a user want is to have all his or her "data life" ditched away without ways to save and transfer to other platforms.
I would support and push all state representatives to push laws to regulate tech companies as utilities from now on.

All companies have to move forwards. Unfortunately this is not without its casualties in terms of customers, but MS can't be expected to support obsolete technology forever. As said, you also have to upgrade your phone to W10M, if that is possible, and use the Store there.

FXQA

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
Thanks Ryujingt3 for the solution, not a great one but it's perhaps the only way. I'm just trying to save my text msgs/SMS to transition to an Android phone as I'm missing the 'contacts + message backup' app in my Settings.
i just wished MSFT developed and made all the tools available to export to different platforms and pushed them as a software update for its customers and communicated better, before ditching all of us...

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Ryujingt3 for the solution, not a great one but it's perhaps the only way. I'm just trying to save my text msgs/SMS to transition to an Android phone as I'm missing the 'contacts + message backup' app in my Settings.
i just wished MSFT developed and made all the tools available to export to different platforms and pushed them as a software update for its customers and communicated better, before ditching all of us...

I had the same issue. I just ended up manually adding all my contacts to MS's services myself. It was easier in the long term.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium